Registering with The Deceased Preference Service is one of the quickest and easiest ways to ensure unwanted mail addressed to the deceased is stopped. It also ensures that the risk of identity theft is reduced giving double peace of mind.
Benefits of Registering with the Deceased Preference Service
- Easy To Use - You can register online now
- Free of Charge - The service is completely free
- Anytime - You can register a death, even if it was some time ago
- Effective - Most companies update their files monthly so unsolicited mail should stop within a few months
- Secure - The data will only be used for the purpose supplied
- Accuracy - Your details confirm to us where the information came from and will not be used for any other purpose
Who can use this service?
- An individual registering the death of a family member or friend.
- A solicitor or other professional organisation representing the bereaved.